Safe and friendly train/metro stations - platform screen doors
I'm working on my final project from architecture studies and making new railway station and area around in my city.
I'm looking for modern technical solutions to make it better working place. Designing big commmunication center friendly for passengers and citizens, with a park on a roof.
I found this system and i want to use it to my project.
Platform Screen Doors is full height automated door systems.
Create a full height barrier between the station floor and the ceiling of the platform when closed therefore . . .
- improving passenger safety
- enabling the climatic control of a platform environment
- suppressing a high level of train noise
- creating a cleaner platform environment
- improving passenger boarding/disembarkation flow
- enhancing the platform design
Maybe you know some more smart 'new technology' sollutions which i could use in my project?
- More Info: